Vintage Rose Brocante Blogspot... online since July 1st 2011.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

 So we our back home. Had a nice time visiting my brother and his family. Excited that they will be visiting us soon!
Before we left it was starting to look like Christmas there. We went to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens, the radio was playing only Christmas songs & my brother and his wife were already busy decorating. Our first day home I got out the tree & ornaments. Not yet finished (never am) but it is really starting to look and smell like Christmas. Tonight I made some floral arrangements with my neighbour. Some greens with roses. I am going to try and do a DIY project every night until Christmas! As for Vintage Rose Brocante at tumblr I will start posting this week! I am active on Pinterest again and hope to be blogging more now that I am back home.

Happy Holidays!







Enjoy!
Keep Calm & Blog On!
Posted by: Teresa M

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...