Vintage Rose Brocante Blogspot... online since July 1st 2011.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Colonial Williamsburg

Colonial Williamsburg
Virginia

I am visiting my brother and his wife in Hampton, Virginia. we will be spending Thanksgiving wih them and their children. My lovely niece & nephew!
We arrived on Thursday evening. On Saturday evening one of my other brothers & my father arrived and surprise we were there! We didn't tell them we were coming so the looks on their faces were priceless. From confusing to tears.

Before they arrived we went Friday for a drive. It is by the way the first visit to the East Coast and my boyfriends first visit to the United States. Our drive took us from Hampton to Surry and with the ferry over to Jamestown with us driving further along William & Mary where my neice studied. We stopped and walked through historical Williamsburg. We will be going back to spend some more time in the town but our first impressions have been photographed.
Here they are!









Enjoy!
Keep Calm & Blog On!
Posted by: Teresa M

1 comment:

  1. What a surprice Teresa, it's nice to hear you enjoyed the trip...it shows, the pictures a lovely. Greetings, Diana

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...