Vintage Rose Brocante Blogspot... online since July 1st 2011.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Teresa M {first post}

Hello I am Teresa Micheile and this is my blog.

I am a graduate of FIDM {visual presentation and space design}. I was born in Sonoma, California and now live in The Netherlands. I have a daughter Cierra and a cat Pandora. We all live together in a small town in the eastern part of the country. I have also a terrific boyfriend whom I solemnly swear to never marry. Why should I if things are just perfect the way they are?

I have had several blogs before and just over a year ago I started tumbling. I use tumblr for anonymity regarding politics and current events but have several blogs that are used simply for posting photographs and reblogging them. My inspiration blog is Vintage Rose Brocante. I started VRB in April of 2010. My daughter showed me her tumblr page and how it worked and I immediately signed up. VRB was shown as an inspiration recommendation just months after my first post in my favourite magazine ariadne at Home.


After many jobs in the office I am hoping to work soon as a stylist. On this blog I will be posting about my likes in the world of design & decorating. A bit about me personal. Also my own photographs as well as my favourite tumblr posts etcetera.

I intend on having theme days and to post at least three times a week. I will also still be keeping Vintage Rose Brocante online and combing the two.

Hope you enjoy!
Teresa M

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...